FFC welcomes your involvement! We encourage you to:
- Tell a DD advocate you know about FFC and encourage them to contact us.
- Volunteer to coordinate a benefit event for FFC with your family, church or civic group. Give us a call to begin your plans today!
- Make a gift of any size. Just click on the donation icon to the left or call us at 614.389.4501.
- Remember FFC in your Will then let us know. Including FFC in your estate plans will help ensure that the work of FFC continues far into the future.
- Apply to become a Trustee. FFC has a small but highly skilled Board of Trustees comprised of seasoned business professionals and DD experts. We welcome the application of new members at any time. Please call Kathy Streblo for more details.